Thursday, August 12, 2010

Credit


I know I don’t give you much credit

But you have got to know…

It’s important for me to express my self

And move on for sure



Mush is not my nature

I know you have rescued me

Don’t feel sorry for your self

Coz you feel I am too damn weak



This too shall pass

And my baggage will be free

But for that at times

I need to express grief



Lord has a plan

And I have mine too

You feature in mine big time

After all he has put you here



Lets just laugh like mad kids

Like we always do

I won’t be grieving for long

That I promise you!



Laughter and sunshine
 
is what I have in mind
 
for I know that darkness
 
has lead me to this light!!

2 comments:

a hindu seeker said...

i have read some of your blog articles and you seem like a very nice girl (or should i say woman). the ones i bump into are mostly bitches and pedestled bratty queens. it seems like you just came out from a bad relationship. i like your writing style. it keeps one guessing about what's coming next, and i particularly like that. your blog is also optimistic and inspirational in a way. here's my quote for you.
"For what it's worth: it's never too late or too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." - the curious case of benjamin button

Small Miracle said...

Hey Krunal, I like your witty responses on queen shobha's blog. Its funny yet straight forward so today i paid your blog a visit.

Thanks for your comment on ASFT. I like your quote "gift" :) and yes...i can be pretty bratty at times!!

Keep visiting!