Thursday, October 28, 2010

:)

There is an old saying that "You can't shake hands with a clenched fist". For a heartwarming friendship you need to open your self...your heart to let people in.

I am so thankful for the friends I have had and the friends who have walked into my life in the past year. Its like a wave of people entering my life. Good, happy people who are comfortable being themselves. They celebrate their lives in every possible way. I am so glad they encourage me to celebrate mine.

Most of these people are in my life because of M today and I am most thankful to my beau for that. You are amazing M for shaking hands with me with the largest open handed handshake.

Some time saying less is more. So all I have to say today is " :)"

Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance, is that a truth I might learn? A Seed for thought for the ones like me who over the years have started giving the number of years far more importance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, this made me smile.. remember sweetie..lot of ppl will come into your life because of M, but they'll stay in ur life because of u.. and cos of who u r!! do :-)everyday... it costs nothing and yet it is fantastic makeup!!

Small Miracle said...

make up did u say make up....anonymous...
I LOVE make up! I am a make up junkie!

Anonymous said...

i know.. and i am not.. :) i mostly wear my smile..